Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorxiphias
    • CommentTimeOct 8th 2011

Hi Sid,

Been a while. I have a few plogger instances running stand alone and one integrated in plogger with your help. I just started a new websit in which I'ld like to include plogger again. I've managed to alter the component to work with Joomla 1.7 which seems to work. Only one problem, I cant add images.'

when I go to /plogger/plog-admin the Upload tab shows :
    <code>Upload Images

Before you can begin uploading images to your gallery, you must create at least one collection AND one album within that collection. Move over to the Manage tab to begin creating your gallery structure.</code>

Verry strange since I alterd the name of the default install collection and created 4 more. The album in the default collection was also renamed and other albums have been created in de collections.

When I go to manage tab I see
    <code>Gallery Stats: You have collections, which contain albums and images. Users have posted comments to your gallery.</code>
    But I have no images or comments.

Please advise

-Michael
    •  
      CommentAuthorxiphias

Also tried various Gallery Remotes with no luck. Browsing to /plogger/plog-remote.php gives a HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request.

Still no way to add images.
    •  
      CommentAuthorxiphias

Update: Frontend also says no collections yet and jumpto menu is empty. But in Manage I have multiple Collections and Albums.
    •  
      CommentAuthorxiphias
    • CommentTimeApr 2nd 2015

It's been a while but still no reply and still can't add images to my gallery. Anyone?
    • CommentAuthorjoemolloy
    • CommentTimeApr 6th 2015

Wow, this is in the weeds, if this is the same call. You have been very patient to wait over 3 years.
    What version are you using, have you upgraded?
    •  
      CommentAuthorxiphias
    • CommentTimeDec 22nd 2015

Prob was solved before and then in April of this year I got it again for no apperent reason. So havn't added anything and gallery front still works fine. Then just now I just tried to add something again and boom, worked. Guess plog-admin needed a vacation.

My gallery is realy large, 11 collections, which contain 313 albums and 12204 images for a total of over 27GB.

So, up and running again. Hope Plogger will get some life blown back in also.
    Thankful People: joemolloy