Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorjoemolloy
    • CommentTimeJul 21st 2014

As an amateur user of Plogger, I keep things simple and very happily run things fairly much at default.

However, I am wishing to increase the size that images display when running a slideshow from an album. Could you point me to the correct file? I've had a look through the directories but do not see where the size is set.

I am running
    PLOGGER VERSION: 1.0-RC1
    Theme Classic Version 1.2
    Server Software: Apache/
    PHP Version: 5.4.29 (CGI-FCGI)
    MySQL Version: 5.5.37-cll
    GD Version: bundled (2.1.0 compatible)
    • CommentAuthorjoemolloy
    • CommentTimeFeb 12th 2017

No one came back to me on this one!
    •  
      CommentAuthorxiphias
    • CommentTimeFeb 13th 2017

Plogger development has been at a standstill for years, as for the online support. I've been updating a long running Plogger site and been digging through code lately to customize some stuff so I'm a little active these days although I have nothing to do with the Plogger team.

I went through the slideshow.php in the theme folder and in my theme it uses the LARGE_THUMB for the slideshow. When looking in the plog-admin options you see Intermediate Thumbnails
    Generate Intermediate Images: V
    Intermediate Image Width: 1200 (in my case)

Those are the images I believe are beeing used for the slideshow, which is the same as on the picture page.
    slideshow.php
    s = new slide("<?php echo plogger_get_picture_thumb(THUMB_LARGE); ?>",

picture.php
    .... style="background:url(<?php echo plogger_get_picture_thumb(THUMB_LARGE); ?>); ....

Code may be different in your theme since mine is highly altered.

Hope this helps.

-XiP