Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorhahmed
    • CommentTimeOct 1st 2005

This is my website: http://www.hahmed.com/blog/plogger/

as you can see, the plogger part of the site is a little bit wider than the background image of my wordpress theme. How can i just narrow the plogger page down a little bit so itll fit within the white space?

Thanks,
    haseeb
    •  
      CommentAuthorgangavalli
    • CommentTimeOct 1st 2005

I think you can change it in the stylesheet. or the table where the images are called.
    • CommentAuthorhahmed
    • CommentTimeOct 2nd 2005

lol how do u do that?

just tell me what file to open up and edit, and what to replace with what.

thanks
    • CommentAuthorjack
    • CommentTimeOct 2nd 2005

You already integrated plogger with wordpress! Cool!

Probably the wordpress css and the plogger css are conflicting. The part of the page that plogger is in, is wrapped inside it's own <div> called "<div id="wrapper">". If you change this div in the gallery.css into something like width:90%; or a fixed width:600px; this will probably help. You have to experiment a little with the values.
    If the wrapper-div doesn't center, you can add 'margin:0 auto;' to the css description of that div.

Now you have:
    #inner_wrapper {
    /* padding: 10px;*/
    width: 100%;
    }

#wrapper {
    font-family: Verdana, "Trebuchet MS", Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif;
    font-size: 10pt;
    }

Try this:
    #wrapper {
    position:relative;
    width:600px; /*or something else*/
    margin:0 auto;
    font-family: Verdana, "Trebuchet MS", Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif;
    font-size: 10pt;
    }

If this doesn't work, I noticed you still have the <div class="post"> in that page. Perhaps this isn't necessary and you can remove that div (including of course it's closing div </div> somewhere at the bottom of the page.
    • CommentAuthorhahmed
    • CommentTimeOct 3rd 2005

thank u soo much

everythings pefect now :)