Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorjack
    • CommentTimeOct 18th 2005 edited

Perhaps this is a bug or I still don't understand how the intergration works :)

I have two installations for testing. On my own site I have plogger installed in /plogger and I modified only the css and the gallery.php a little. I call plogger from within another directory on that server by changing the path the the gallery.php:
    <?php require("../plogger/gallery.php"); ?>

This works ok. But in the other install (on that server that gave me and others the blank screen problems - Anti knows: http://plogger.org/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=21&page=1#Item_27) I can't do this. Links are broken to the images. When I just add <?php require("plogger/gallery.php"); ?> (because that's the path to the installation), the page renders ok, with the jumpmenus on top and bottom, breadcrumbs etc, but no images and links are shown. When I change the index.php in /plogger to match the design of the site and include the necessary three lines to make plogger work, then everything works fine. But this is not the way it should be done, so I wonder if there is something else going wrong on those servers???
    •  
      CommentAuthormike
    • CommentTimeOct 18th 2005

Beta 2 requires you to have the index.php (The gallery file containing that require statement) to reside in the same directory as gallery.php. So if your require statement doesn't look like <?php require("gallery.php"); ?>, it will spit out a whole bunch of broken links and such.

We've already made changes to the current version that allow you to include the gallery into files that are not within the Plogger directory in preparation for the Wordpress Plugin.