Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorGalerio
    • CommentTimeDec 30th 2013

After upgrading to latest version 1.0RC1 I have these errors showed in every page where the full photo is displayed:

Strict Standards: Non-static method phpthumb_functions::gd_version() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /mounted-storage/home115c/sub001//foto/plog-includes/lib/phpthumb/phpthumb.class.php on line 195

Strict Standards: Non-static method phpthumb_functions::gd_info() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /mounted-storage/home115c/sub001/foto/plog-includes/lib/phpthumb/phpthumb.functions.php on line 361

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /mounted-storage/foto/plog-includes/lib/phpthumb/phpthumb.functions.php on line 362

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /mounted-storage/foto/plog-includes/lib/phpthumb/phpthumb.class.php on line 707

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /mounted-storage/1e2.it/foto/plog-includes/lib/phpthumb/phpthumb.class.php on line 588

Strict Standards: Non-static method phpthumb_functions::version_compare_replacement() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /mounted-storage/home115c/foto/plog-includes/lib/phpthumb/phpthumb.class.php on line 1916

Strict Standards: Non-static method phpthumb_functions::nonempty_min() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /mounted-storage/home115c/foto/plog-includes/lib/phpthumb/phpthumb.class.php on line 1801

Strict Standards: Non-static method phpthumb_functions::nonempty_min() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /mounted-storage/home115cfoto/plog-includes/lib/phpthumb/phpthumb.class.php on line 1802

Strict Standards: Non-static method phpthumb_functions::ImageCreateFunction() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /mounted-storage/home115c/foto/plog-includes/lib/phpthumb/phpthumb.class.php on line 1825

Strict Standards: Non-static method phpthumb_functions::gd_version() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /mounted-storage/home115c/foto/plog-includes/lib/phpthumb/phpthumb.functions.php on line 246

Strict Standards: Non-static method phpthumb_functions::version_compare_replacement() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /mounted-storage/foto/plog-includes/lib/phpthumb/phpthumb.class.php on line 1829

Strict Standards: Non-static method phpthumb_functions::ImageResizeFunction() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /mounted-storage/home11/foto/plog-includes/lib/phpthumb/phpthumb.class.php on line 315

Strict Standards: Non-static method phpthumb_functions::gd_version() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /mounted-storage/home115c/foto/plog-includes/lib/phpthumb/phpthumb.class.php on line 1672

And the errors are doubled in admin control panel where I get also:

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /mounted-storage/home115/foto/plog-includes/lib/phpthumb/phpthumb.functions.php on line 362

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /mounted-storage/home115/foto/plog-includes/lib/phpthumb/phpthumb.class.php on line 707

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /mounted-storage/home115/foto/plog-includes/lib/phpthumb/phpthumb.class.php on line 588

I can't reinstall plogger because I already have albums published, so I can't delete them.

Any help?
    • CommentAuthorFaken
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2014

Anyone found a solution to this? I get the same thing as well as a number of friends of mine... seems to be with new versions of PHP.
    •  
      CommentAuthorxiphias
    • CommentTimeApr 15th 2017

Yes, I've been changing my sites PHP version to PHP7 and trying to fix these errors.
    I'm no PHP wizz, I code in .NET but I can get through the code OK. Been trying to fix all these errors on a trail and error bases.

Here is a quick point in the right direction.

As for the static functions
    Open: phpthumb.functions.php
    Find: function gd_version()
    Edit to: public static function gd_version()

Do this for all the occurances/functions like:
    public static function ImageResizeFunction()
    public static function gd_info()

eregi should be converted to preg_match / preg_replace

Example
    public static function version_compare_replacement($version1, $version2, $operator='') {
    // and also inserts dots . before and after any non number so that for example '4.3.2RC1' becomes '4.3.2.RC.1'.
    // Then it splits the results like if you were using explode('.',$ver). Then it compares the parts starting from left to right.
    $version1 = preg_replace('([0-9]+)([A-Z]+)([0-9]+)', '\\1.\\2.\\3', $version1);
    $version2 = preg_replace('([0-9]+)([A-Z]+)([0-9]+)', '\\1.\\2.\\3', $version2);
    }

public static function gd_version($fullstring=false) {
    if (preg_match('/bundled \((.+)\)$/', $gd_info['GD Version'], $matches)) {
    } else {
    }
    }

Hope this helps.

-XiP
    •  
      CommentAuthorxiphias
    • CommentTimeApr 15th 2017 edited

•  
      CommentAuthorxiphias
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th 2020

Wow, it's been a while but I finally had some time and have the front end working on PHP7.4, now for the backend.

It's not pretty, but it works.

Basically it's going through the code and searching for every mysql_SOMETHING function and replace with mysqli_SOMETHING. But then it get's interesting, mysqli takes connection (mysqli_connect()) as first paramater, so I added that.
    Then phpthumb uses {} for arrays, changed all of those to [] and that works.

Now going through the back-end which is a bit more work than I thought. I hope to have is all working by the end of the month, have new VPS which doesn't run PHP < 7 and old VM is going offline in march.

If anybody has already got it working, please let me know, all help is welcome.

-XiP
    •  
      CommentAuthorxiphias
    • CommentTimeFeb 21st 2020

Ok, I got Plogger running on PHP 7.4.

What I did was backup the current phpthumb in plog-includes/lib and replaced it with the current version. That fixed all the phpthumb issues.

I also backupped the exifer1_7 folder and replaced the original with the latest exifer from zenphoto (https://github.com/zenphoto/zenphoto/tree/master/zp-core/exif). That did still have some {} for arrays on line 82 of marker/gps.php so changed them to [].
    $data = ($data[1] == @$data[2] && @$data[1] == @$data[3]) ? $data[0] : $data;

I've got 2 more plogger installs which I will need to "upgrade". I will try to edit the last stable install to run on PHP7 and post it to github or something.

-XiP